Tags

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 7: e.l.f. Essential Shine Eraser




Price: $1.00

e.l.f. Description: These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and transforms shiny skin into gorgeous matte perfection. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and mask facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly into your purse for on-the-go touch-ups. 50 sheets included.

Directions: n/a

Review: This little pack is a life saver for us girls. I noticed my nose was a little shiny before going out and I remembered the little pack of shine erasers that I left at the bottom of my drawer! The sheet immediately soaked up the oil. At $1.00, I would buy a few packs to keep at home, work, your car, and your purse.

Verdict

No comments:

Post a Comment