Tags

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick



Day 10 is e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon.

Price: $1.00

e.l.f. Description: This 3-in-1 Color Stick adds a beautiful glow to your eyes, lips, or face! Get gorgeous color that illuminates and instantly conditions skin for fresh and natural color all day long. Blend anywhere you would like to highlight and brighten your cheeks and brow bones.

Directions: n/a

Review: I think the idea for this product is really cool, but the packaging is poor. The first stick I got broke after it's second use, so I'm being extra gentle with my current one. I think the color is really pretty. It's a little shimmery so I prefer it for my lips but I'm sure it would look good on cheeks if you paired it with the right products.

Verdict

No comments:

Post a Comment