Tags

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 5: e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil


Day 5 is e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil. Pictured are Twinkle Teal, Iconic Ivory, and Boldly Bronze. 

Price: $1.00

e.l.f. Description: Instantly brighten eyes with e.l.f. Cosmetics shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on eyes. The smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. Choose from an assortment of 9 vibrant shades designed to add depth, definition and a special sparkle to create a very glamorous look! Pencil includes a convenient sharpener cap for easy use!

Directions: n/a

Review: I was really excited to see these liners because I have always wanted to try colorful eyeliners but I didn't want to spend 5+ bucks on them. So for the five dollars I would've spent on one eyeliner from one brand, I bought five from e.l.f! These eyeliners are nice and go on smoothly. I use them on my waterline and they don't irritate my eyes at all. They do fade throughout the day though. 

Verdict


No comments:

Post a Comment