Tags

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 2: e.l.f. Essential Nail Polish



Day 2 is e.l.f. Essential Nail Polish in Coral Dream.

Price: $2.00

e.l.f. Description: Our Nail Polishes are back in stock and better than ever! Due to the new and improved formulation, the single nail polish price has increased to $2. This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting color with high shine. The bristle design glides color on flawlessly, and quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients infused infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. Our formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phtalate (DBP).

Directions: n/a

Review: On my last haul, I had a coupon for free shipping but was a few bucks shy of the minimum amount the coupon required. So, of course, I bought some nail polish. I got Coral Dream (pictured) and Smoky Brown. I like the bottle shape. Although when I just tried to take the top off, the black part came off of the brush. It went back on, but still. This is a really pretty nail polish. It went on a tad streaky, but another layer hid it well. It's also a total steal at 2 dollars. Overall, I would (and will) buy more bottles.

Verdict


EDIT: Only 2 days after application, it has started to chip. 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment