Tags

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 1: e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator


Alright day 1! Let's get to it. The first product is the e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator.

Price: $3.00

e.l.f. Description: Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel.

Directions: Apply to clean, damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water to gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition.

Review: I've never tried anything like this before. It felt like a face scrub but for my lips! Once I took it off, my lips did feel smoother as advertised. I used the exfoliator about 6 hours ago and my lips still feel smooth. If you are confused, this product is not a chapstick. You will still need to moisturize with chapstick or lip gloss like you usually would. Overall, I like this product!

Verdict






No comments:

Post a Comment