Tags

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Super Simple Sugar Exfoliating Face Mask

I try to do a face mask once a week to keep my skin fresh and clear. Unfortunately, I ran out of the store bought ones today and was forced to make my own. This mask only takes two ingredients: sugar and water, and it's so easy to make. It's for all skin types too!

What You'll Need:

  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
  • 3 tablespoons of water
  • Washcloth (optional)
Directions:
  1. Pour 3 tablespoons of warm water into a bowl
  2. Mix in 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir until dissolved
  3. Take the mask and massage into face (it will look like normal water, but will feel different on your skin)
  4. Take a damp washcloth and warm in the microwave to remove mask OR simply wash off with warm water
Today was my first time doing it and my skin feels smooth and a bit sticky, but that's probably because I didn't rinse very well. My skin does look fresh though and I could feel it exfoliating. This mask takes under five minutes to make, so take a tiny bit of your day and pamper yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment