Tags

Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Top Five Favorite Cosmetic Items

Emma

1. When you're obsessed with your eyelashes, you try any mascara you can get your hands on. I usually pick a favorite for a couple of months, and Maybelline's Falsie's mascara is my current one! Although I still use three layers of different mascaras, Falsies is the one that makes my lashes voluminous and long. (around 7-8 dollars in any drugstore)


2. Since the day I started washing my face, I've used Clean & Clear's Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. I don't know if I actually have sensitive skin, but I might as well play it safe. (Amazon sells it in a pack of 2 for 8 dollars..not sure how much in store)

3. Ah! The product that gives my hair it's lovable wave. Aveda's Be Curly Style-Prep is no bargain at 24 dollars, but it's one of those items that I can splurge on because it works so well. I pair it with a Garnier Fructis product and I've been having a string of good hair days ever since.
4. I don't really like lip gloss or lipstick, and I have been obsessed with tinted Maybelline Baby Lips lately..but that is not my number 4. Carmex is! Two swipes of tinted lip balm and a swipe of Carmex insures for smooth lips for a few hours. (around 3-4 dollars?)

5. And finally, my lovely summer scent: Bath & Body Works' Forever Sunshine Body Lotion. It screams summer and happiness and a little bit of that sweet sunscreen smell. And right now B&BW is selling it half price online!


Janis

1. The one thing I absolutely hate are stiff or crunchy eyelashes!  That's why I love Maybelline's Full 'n Soft Mascara.  This product not only make your eyelashes look amazing but also soft and voluminious.


2. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Foaming Facial Cleanser.  Love this stuff.  I like a face cleanser that foams because I feel it really cleans your skin.  It rinses clean and doesn't leave that film like feeling on your face.



3. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.  Time to face facts and take help where I can get it.  The roller goes on cool and smooth and really takes the puffiness out of the eye area.


4. Covergirl Cheekers Blush.  This has been my go to blush since college.  I like a powder blush and the color (cinnamon toast) is very natural. 
5. Estée Lauder Time Zone.  I use this in the morning after I wash my face.  I only use it under my eyes since it is a bit heavy for my taste. 



No comments:

Post a Comment