Tags

Monday, June 18, 2012

Perfect Cupcake Recipe Using a Box Mix (tidymom)

I was messing around online one day when I stumbled upon a cupcake recipe labeled "perfect" on tidymom.net. I saved it on my phone till the day I decided to crack it open and try it out. This recipe tweaks the one on the box and gives you richer, moister, cupcakes. I made devil's food cake cupcakes with funfetti frosting and they were amazing!

You can view the recipe here. It doesn't require any fancy ingredients; all you can find in your pantry.  I also read the comments and saw other cupcake recipes using box mix. One caught my eye that was posted by an ex-pastry chef. I'll definitely try more of these recipes.

So the next time you have to make cupcakes for an event or just for fun, check out this easy recipe for guaranteed better cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment